What you will be doing:
- Leading and directing the work of a high performing Sales and Marketing Team to ensure 100% occupancy for the independent living and assisted living retirement communities managed by Hawthorn (60+ retirement communities).
Experience you will need:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the sales/marketing field AND a minimum of 5years directing a Sales and Marketing Department.
- Knowledge of all aspects of marketing which includes, but is not limited to sales skills, overcoming objections, closing and public relations.
- Superior communication (written and verbal), customer service and follow up skills.
- Ability to provide leadership and perform supervisory responsibilities such as hiring, disciplining, terminating and conducting job performance evaluations.
- Ability to speak confidently in front of large or small groups providing training and coaching when needed.
- Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with an extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, meet aggressive deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel, often on short notice, as required.