Kenshoo is seeking an experienced Sales professional, with core values of relationship building, to manage a book business and generating new revenue in the West US Region. Working with amazing customers and colleagues to nurture and foster long-term strategic partnerships: helping customers achieve their goals and in doing so increasing market share and visibility for Kenshoo. Reporting to the VP of Sales, West Advertisers, s/he will be expected to exceed retention and revenue goals by planning and executing successful account plans and sales campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for customer retention, maintaining high quality of customer service, account management, customer development, and opportunity planning for assigned book of business
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Pipeline development, account planning (TAS), forecasting, engagement of customers/prospects, resource utilization and managing any assigned leads
- Execute business-value driven sales campaigns to maximize Kenshoo's opportunities in each account and opportunity
- Represent Kenshoo with client partners, third parties, at industry events, etc.
- Partner with Client Success division to ensure successful implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with clients
- Participate in product strategy definition with Product team
What you bring to the equation
- Deep performance marketing knowledge and experience, with significant expertise within at least one of Kenshoo's key agendas required (Search, Social, Ecomm, Apps)
- Willing to learn a new approach to selling, centered around relationship building.
- Friendly, caring and empathetic [you] while being genuine and authentic - not a "typical" Salesperson but a true relationship builder
- Displays the Kenshoo core values of Innovation, passion and humility
- Excited by and believes in the Kenshoo mission with a willingness to learn, grow and taken on challenges with a "can do" attitude
- High integrity, smarts and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: Be an astute listener and an articulate communicator and confidently handle objections
- 3+ years of online sales/sales management experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals, delivering significant revenue and customer growth
- Documented success in SaaS, digital media, or enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-direct sales and be successful at running consultative sales processes in large and complex prospect organizations
- Experience in interacting with Customers' senior leadership
- Creative and strategic thinking skills. This one is a must - the position is charged with building strategic, long-term partnerships with digital marketing agencies. Being able to think on your feet and to get creative about building customer solutions is one of the key factors in your success at Kenshoo.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Psychology preferred