About this Job
As a Director of Sales at this hotel, you will be an intricate part of the team. Delivering daily on “Distinguished Hospitality”- that is what we ask of you, but we also expect you are exceptional at the following:
- Building and leading a sales team.
- Driving group business through various networks, cold calling and visiting local businesses in your immediate market.
- Effectively managing the workflow through the Sales Pro system, properly responding and filing data per company and brand standards.
- Actively participating in promotional, community, and industry events- cultivating a strong network
- Understanding not only the hotel’s operations, including room types, meeting capacities, service, features and benefits, but also the lifestyle-driven aspects of the Urban Hyatt Place concept
- Reviewing monthly STAR reports and creating action plans as assigned
- Communicating with Revenue Management and GM to ensure that pricing is appropriate and adjust selling strategies as needed.
- Minimum two years of progressively responsible management experience in Hotel Sales or a 4-yeardegree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major and 1 year of experience in Hotel Sales or related professional area.
- Ability to interpret and perform basic computer functions, including MS Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Req ID: 1225392