Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Develop and implement strategic sales plans to effectively and most profitably sell hotel
rooms and meeting space.
2. Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals.
3. Review market analysis to determine client needs
4. Meet with key clients, assisting sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating
and closing bookings.
5. Act as liaison between sales and other departments.
6. Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
7. Prepare sales reports as required on a timely basis.
8. Take initiative to solve problems by working as liaison with other hotel managers.
9. Develop the annual hotel revenue budget.
10. Develop and complete annual marketing plan.
11. Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction.
12. Adhere to hotel grooming standards.
13. Perform any additional tasks requested by management/corporate office.
14. Partake in hotel brand guideline training and practices set forth in franchise agreements.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, marketing, business or related field from a four-year college or university or high school diploma or GED plus 2 years sales related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the above skills, knowledge and ability.
Experience: Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred. Preferred knowledge and experience with Delphi, Hotel SalesPro, Travelclick Business Intelligence including Rate and Agency 360, STR reporting and forecasting tools.
Experience: Ability to operate a computer, phone and other office equipment.
Hours required: Scheduled days and time vary based on hotel needs. May be required to work weekends.