$150K — $200K *
The Director of Sales has direct oversight of the sales operation of the hotel. The Director of Sales has responsibility of the sales and marketing budget, forecasts, advertising, marketing and business plans, as well as the supervision of a Sales Assistant and Sales Manager. Additional responsibilities include hiring of staff, training, managing and coaching.
The Director of Sales must have thorough experience with professional selling skills: opening, probing, supporting, closing. Must possess exceptional negotiating skills. Must be proficient in general computer knowledge and able to train and monitor the process of sending referrals, setting traces and profiling accounts. Communication and organizational skills are of utmost importance for this position.
· College degree required
· Minimum of 5+ years sales experience, preferably in a hotel capacity
· Previous supervisory experience required
· Strong organization and presentation skills
· Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks
· Must be outgoing and a proven self-starter
· Weekends and Holidays may be required as business needs warrant
Valid through: 9/2/2020