The Director of Sales, Canada will coordinate all operational, regulatory, sales, marketing and customer support in the Canada market among clinicians, physical therapists, rehabilitation centers, payers, and patients. The Director of Sales, Canada will develop the in-market strategy and execution to drive adoption across multiple channels in Canada. Together with the Quality and Regulatory team, the Director of Sales, Canada will also coordinate compliance with all regulatory guidelines and internal QMS procedures, including complaint handling and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead development and execution of the go-to-market strategy and path to sequenced growth
- Develop strategic accounts to drive product adoption
- Develop key relationships among HCPs, KOLs, patient communities, advocacy organizations, payers, and worker’s compensation and government influencers to drive education, awareness, and demand for the company’s product
- Coordinate third party service providers
- Develop targeting strategies to provide realistic assumptions for demand forecasting
- Collaborate with Commercial Ops to establish key performance metrics, sales reporting, and commercial data to diagnose opportunities to improve field sales performance and marketing strategy, coordinate sales and product training.
- Develop feedback mechanisms to deliver clear and concise patient, HCP, and workers compensation requirements related to treatment protocols, device features, data collection, and outcomes reporting to improve customer experience and provide input to product development
- Partner with Clinical, Regulatory, and Quality to ensure all necessary compliance, tracking, and reporting is in place.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BA/BS in business, health/science or healthcare administration or another related field
- Minimum 15+years sales, product launch, marketing and commercialization experience
- 10+ years Experience working cross-functionally across all levels of an organization with proven financial, management and organizational skills;
- Previous P&L ownership
KEY COMPETENCIES FOR POSITION:
- Company Strategic Focus: Takes a lead role in setting long term strategic financial and operational plan; is future oriented and can anticipate future consequences and industry trends accurately;
- Operations and Financial Management: Manages the budgeting, planning and tracking of commercialization activities to drive revenue
- Negotiation Skills: Negotiates skillfully at the highest levels in the company and supplier base; direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly; has a good sense of timing
- Motivational Leadership: Can motivate many kinds of teams or project members; delegates; empowers others; invites input and shares ownership and visibility
- Analytical: Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Interpersonal Skills: Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Departmental procedures, HIPAA, general training on FDA current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), ISO 13485, Canadian Medical Devices Regulations (CMDR) and Medical Device Regulation (MDR).