- Primary executor of sales activities in the region, including lead mining and prospect presentation.
- Manages the sales pipeline, closes current quarter deals, while nurturing longer-term opportunities.
- Creates and executes a regional sales plan to achieve and exceed quota.
- Generates leads with new accounts and creates meaningful relationships with mobilizers at target accounts.
- Works with technical teams to create meaningful demonstrations that advance the sales cycle.
- Track business development activities using CRM system.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5-7years enterprise software salesexperience successfully selling solutions or services at the C-level, preferably the CFO or Controller.
- Extensive experience with ERP, CRM, enterprise billing, payment processing or similar back office software, preferably SaaS.
- Proven experience in finding new opportunities and advancing the sales cycles to close large enterprise class projects.
- Track record of exceeding company sales quotas in a complex sales environment.
- Must be comfortable demonstrating SaaS/cloud based software, including presentations and discussions with technical and non-technical executives.
- Working knowledge of solution-selling strategies and business value selling.
- Hard-working, competitive, persistent, persuasive, self-motivated, and productive.