We are looking for an experienced, high-energy, hands-on, Director of Sales, Global Service Providers to target, maintain and expand relationships within the system integrator and managed service provider marketplace in North America. The selected candidate must be an experienced, strategic, hands-on, revenue-focused sales and business development professional.
The selected candidate will be responsible for named System integrators/service providers, introducing Thales eSecurity to them, demonstrating how Thales Data Security solutions can help improve their offerings to their customers, and establish and manage ‘sell thru’ sales targets and profitability for Thales’ solutions. This person will be responsible for enabling and developing account penetration strategies to win ‘sell thru’ business with large several large system integrators and managed service providers in North America. Thales has existing and early-stage sales and business development activity across a number of large/Tier 1 and smaller/regional Tier 2/3 service providers in North America. A select number of Thales’ service providers can be found here.
If you’re the right fit for Thales, you’ll be working with some of the smartest minds in enterprise software and data security, with a seasoned executive team that knows how to scale an organization, with colleagues who share your desire to build the best company in the industry, and in a company culture that moves quickly, acts decisively and communicates openly. You’ll also be working with industry leading technology solutions that have been deployed successfully at marquee customers and service providers around the globe. It is an attractive career opportunity.
The position reports directly to the Vice President, North America, Service Provider Sales and Enablement.
Skills and Experience:
• Sales/marketing orientation, with a high level of knowledge of the system integrator or service provider marketplace and an understanding of the security market
• Experience selling security or compliance software is preferred
• Strong track record of revenue accountability and revenue growth
• Direct experience driving sales and business development activity with large Tier 1 system integrators and service providers (e.g., CapGemini, Deloitte, Tata, etc.)
• Direct experience working for a System Integrator or Managed service provider selling managed services or other offerings is not required but provides a strong advantage
• Successful track record of enabling and expanding ‘sell thru’ sales opportunities for service providers
• Clear understanding of the various business and partnership models for service providers of all sizes, in addition to how to develop and grow/expand ‘sell thru’ sales within service provider partners
• Experience in structuring and negotiating customized/sophisticated partnership agreements to meet specific service provider needs (e.g., pricing, support, professional services, etc.)
• Experience collaborating with service provider sales teams to identify opportunities for new business through their sales process including sales collateral, joint customer presentations, and other sales enablement/GTM activities
• Must have good PC skills and proficient with MS Office. Experience with Saleforce.com, Discover.org and other research methods to support sales/business development planning/activity is positive
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Are you ready to be part a part of something big? If your skills, experience and attitude are a match and you’re looking for an exciting challenge, please apply now using the link below and we will be in touch.