Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
Are you someone who loves building and scaling teams? Ironing out processes and partnering cross-functionally? Our Director of Sales on our Innovation Team could be the right fit for you. The innovation team is a new sales segment at Glassdoor that we are building and growing, focused on sales into our self-service segment.
We're looking for a strong people leader, an expert problem-solver, and a process guru to help us create, scale and grow our self-service sales team. Our self-service team is poised for tremendous growth, and will have a meaningful impact on Glassdoor's revenue.
- Provide leadership and oversight for Glassdoor's self-service sales team, guiding and encouraging teams to adapt, improve, and achieve
- Maintain, evaluate, and hold the team accountable to key performance metrics; provide VP and senior leadership accurate summaries and analysis of activity, results and forecasts
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Engineering and Operations to develop new processes, ensuring success for your team
- Provide strategic guidance, insight and knowledge about market trends, customer attitudes, and effectiveness of sales strategies
- Foster continuous improvement; ensure that all sales activities and processes are efficient, effective and scalable
- Ensure that business conducted within the sales organization is of the highest ethical and professional standards
- Ensure that recruitment and hiring plans are forward-thinking and strategic, and serve to further the capabilities, diversity and impact of the sales teams
- Coach leaders and managers to their strengths and helps them develop strong foundational and advanced leadership skill
- 1+ years of experience working in a self-service or rep-assisted sales model
- 3+ years experience building, developing and managing sales teams, including 3+ years experience leading through others; directing and coaching front-line managers or team leads
- Previous experience scaling a sales organization, building structures and systems to operationalize and create efficiencies
- Prior track record of successfully engaging and motivating highly productive sales teams
- Demonstrated success in identifying and growing sales talent; proven ability to cultivate and develop high performing sales teams
- Strong command of business process; adept at viewing things holistically as well as digging into the details
- Exceptional skill in verbal and written communications; must also be an excellent listener
- Proven ability to successfully articulate and address complex business issues and opportunities
- Skilled at promoting collaboration and driving problem resolution across all levels of a business including the c-suite
- Experiences successfully building and executing on systems and processes to scale
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Travel (up to 10%) required.