This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the opportunity to make an impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives forward with a passion to make communities safer. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth organization.
We are currently seeking a Sales Director to develop and implement an effective sales strategy and lead a team focused on Federal sales. To be successful in the role as Director of Sales – Federal you have to be sales-driven and a fast-moving person with a strong customer focus. You are passionate about creating a value for your customers, which ultimately leads to profitable business for both. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals. You are best at what you do and you know how to get the best out of your team. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing sales programs that will meet pre-determined targets and increase our market share. If you have a history of successfully meeting and exceeding enterprise sales goals, we encourage you to forward your resume for consideration.
- Create and implement strategic sales plans that successfully achieve business objectives
- Accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients
- Manage and Motivate Federal Sales team members
- Oversee negotiating and closing major contracts
- Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Monitor competitors' products, including relevant sales and marketing data
- Maintain detailed reports in the CRM system of sales activities including calls, meetings, demonstrations, sales, lost business, and any customer or prospect interactions.
- Provides periodic territory sales reviews.
- Observe local and national trends in the market
- Attend conferences and trade shows
- Oversee business relationships with our reseller partners and contract holders
- Performs other duties as assigned
We would know this person was doing a great job if...
- …the use of strong interpersonal skills to help your team achieve their goals
- …driven to meet sales goals with a strategic focus that encourages other team members
- …organized with process that creation of reports and progress are minimal effort to complete
- …our products and services are communicated to our new customers that they are excited to begin
- …interactions with clients exemplifies that Envisage values our clients service to their community
- 6+ years of experience leading high performing sales team selling to the Federal Government
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related degree
- Experience selling Enterprise SaaS software
- Effective people management skills with the ability to motivate
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong presentation skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.