Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you passionate about live events? Do you like the challenge of bringing clients’ vision to reality? Are you the leader that keeps the team moving forward and functioning at a high level?
We are searching for a Director of Audio Visual Sales who will be managing the sales efforts of the audio visual office. This position is responsible for monitoring the total guest experience in order to maximize and ensure the highest in Encore Event Technologies' guest satisfaction ratings. Additional responsibilities include:
- Meeting with clients, producers, and meeting planners and understanding the purpose of their event
- Designing the technology elements of the event
- Handle high quality proposals including coordination, distribution and negotiation with client
- Look for new revenue opportunities and sales channels
- Assist the Director with managing hotel relationships
- Establish a coordinated sales effort with hotel client
- Coordinate with the operations team to ensure successful events
- Establishment and adherence of event sales process from initial client contact to needs assessment to solution to follow up
- Collect and analyze guest satisfaction data - provide accurate revenue forecasts
- Meet and exceed established revenue and GOP budgeted goals
- Stay abreast of new technology developments as they pertain to the industry
- Assist in training and development of sales staff
- 5+ years of applicable audiovisual systems and equipment knowledge and experience in design and selling large venue Audio Visual events
- 5+ years of applicable customer service knowledge and experience in an audio visual or hotel service environment
- 3+ years in a sales management role
- Working knowledge of related computer software programs
- Ability to lead a sales team and manage multiple projects at one time
- Proven advanced skills in customer service, organization, and verbal/written communication.
Bachelor's Degree or related experience
Why join Encore:
Encore recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are one of the leading Audio Visual solution companies. We have the most knowledgeable, passionate, and performance excellence employees in the industry. Encore offers our full-time employees a selection of robust benefits. We aspire to find the best employees in the Audio Visual industry – individuals with integrity and enthusiasm.
Our Competitive Compensation Package Includes:
- A fair, competitive market wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Employer matched 401K up to 50%
- A graduated PTO Program
- Paid Holidays