As our Director of Sales Enablement you will work with our sales reps from their first day at Spiff throughout their time and career at the company, always looking for opportunities to speed up their ramp time, improve their pitch, or grow their pipeline. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to scale our onboarding for sales reps, coach reps, and really see the impact you have on the team. If you are a strategic partner who has helped companies scale and who is passionate about enabling sales teams, we’d love to hear from you!
- Design, develop, deliver and revise training programs for new and existing Sales reps - we have a technical product and building a high aptitude sales team.
- Simplify complex topics, be willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves to learn the product and the intricacies of our sale.
- Onboard new hires, get them up to speed on our product and processes, and instill our brand and values.
- Take existing foundation of an LMS and documentation and revamp to the next level.
- Be in lockstep with sales leadership and able to build cross-departmental relationships with key stakeholders.
- Be involved in the launch of new products, initiatives, and/or system enhancements ensuring the sales team is informed and ready.
- Develop and implement in-house learning solutions blending learning mechanisms (F2F/virtual instruction, online resources, etc.)
- Manage content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need, up-to-date and support our values.
- Provide the sales organization with the information, content, and tools needed to maximize effectiveness and productivity.
- Establish measurements for training effectiveness, and monitor and track on a regular basis to constantly improve the program. Everything you do must have an impact on ramp, time to quota and pipeline.
- Lead other learning initiatives as necessary (management, interviewing, etc.)
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Company provided access to therapists and mental health resources
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen (after returning to the office)
- Friday team lunches (after returning to the office)