he Sales Enablement Director is a trusted partner to the sales organization at Lattice. As the leader of the team, you will be responsible for continuing to build the foundation for Lattice’s long term sales enablement strategy. The Sales Enablement Director will also be responsible for scaling the sales enablement team at Lattice.
- Build a training program to support a best in class sales program at Lattice, including all sales roles (SDR, BDR, AE, SC, and Sales Management).
- Create and deliver programs for ongoing enablement and learning for the entire sales team - sales pitch certification, ongoing enablement/learning, sales playbook creation.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify sales productivity gaps & prioritize work on key initiatives across the global sales team.
- Help define a future-looking productivity roadmap assessing timelines and resources required to execute on key initiatives.
- Implement and manage the Global Sales Onboarding Program to efficiently and effectively ramp sales new hires and promoted reps across a spectrum of roles and geographies
- Partner with Product and Marketing to equip the Sales org with the most up-to-date product offerings and world-class resources to sell them.
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy.
- Maintain LMS and internal knowledge base to ensure content is up to date and sellers have access to the information that they need.
- 5+ years combined sales and sales enablement experience with SaaS companies, with 2+ years specifically in Sales Enablement.
- Experience managing a team during a period of high growth at a company.
- Experience building onboarding and enablement plans in a successful, high growth environment.
- Consistent and provable history of content creation with specific examples.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and Product to create a culture of alignment.
- You have strength in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail, and organization as well as outstanding communication and project management skills.
- Bonus points if you have scaled an enablement team prior and/or have experience working in the HR tech industry.