As a Director of Sales Enablement, you will work closely with our Product, Revenue, Sales and Customer Success teams to build impactful training strategies to disseminate to our Sales and CS teams.
Through these partnerships you will assess ongoing challenges and identify opportunities to increase productivity using measurable and scalable training methodologies.
- Develop and deliver ongoing sales and client relations trainings and best practices to teams
- Own new hire onboarding for SDRs, AEs, and CSMs
- Act as a trusted partner to our Product, Revenue, Sales and Customer Success teams
- Accurately measure the effectiveness of ongoing implemented trainings and continue to evolve training initiatives based on analysis
- One on one coaching, shadowing discovery calls and client calls, performing mock client calls, and providing constructive criticism to Sales and Customer Success individuals
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis to determine training needs and delivery methods
Required Experience And Qualifications
- 2+ years of training / enablement experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- BA/BS Degree
- Expertise with CRMs, CRM reporting, and sales automation tools (Salesforce, Salesloft Cadence, TryProspect)
- Passionate about sales and client relations