As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people whoshare our energy and enthusiasm for creating the bestexperiencefor job seekers.
OurSales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire.We support oursales team withcareer development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings.Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is looking for a Director ofSales for the company to drivesales expansion for the company within our Emerging Markets space in Mexico. We are looking for candidates who have 7+years ofsalesexperience and who haveexperience managing new business efforts as well as retaining and growing existing business. A strong candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills and a desire to be a part of the fastest growinginternet company in therecruitment space.
- Manage and develop a team of Sales Executives focused on the Mexican Market
- Direct the sales process, including prospect targeting, qualifying, and positioning of Indeed products and services
- Lead new business generation and up-selling of existing advertisers
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Adhere to sales business rules, practices and policies to sales territories
- Hire, train and manage the performance of a team of Sales Executives
- Actively coach Sales Executives and provide situational support as and when required
- Bachelor's Degreepreferred
- 7+ years of salesexperience including 2+ years of sales management experience
- Expert fluency of Spanish and English required - ability to conduct verbal and written business in both languages
- Previous experience working in the Mexican market
- Understanding of interactive media, technology solutions ideals including pay-per-click products
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is ideal
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC recruitment advertising
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills