$120K — $150K
THE COMPANY: It is the American dream to own a home, and our products are the marquee features and selling points for new homes in Texas. Eagle Point Solutions sources and installs some of the most beautiful flooring in Texas. Our Core Purpose is “To improve the lives of our team, and to make a difference to our customers.” With offices in Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio, Eagle Point is a fast-growing business with an entrepreneurial culture. We are a company that believes in doing the right thing, challenging the status quo, and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence. Team Members at Eagle Point are motivated to drive beyond their comfort zones to achieve aspirational goals and push the boundaries of what they thought they could accomplish.
THE ROLE: Directly reporting to our CEO and a part of our core leadership team, the Director of Sales plays a quintessential role in guiding the direction and success of our business. Along with the Director of Operations and the Controller, the Director of Sales will help shape our company culture and our strategy as we deploy resources towards rapid growth. This position is responsible for recruiting, hiring and leading a team of skilled outside sales professionals and for maintaining our relationships with key customers. The Director of Sales is given a wide berth to do what it takes to train and support our sales people and to delight our customers. This position will be expected to be a productive self-starter who is comfortable operating with little oversight.
COMPENSATION: Salary + Bonus + Benefits! Eagle Point offers a 401(k) with a company match, 100% of health care premiums are company-paid for our base plan, ample paid time off and more!
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to)
· Participate in leadership discussions surrounding company strategy and direction.
· Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to sales team members.
· Maintain a weekly sales team cadence consisting of team-wide meetings, one-on-ones, individual coaching sessions, and ride alongs.
· Recruit, hire and onboard sales team members.
· Train sales team members on knowledge of product, sales technique, and company process.
· Evaluate sales team members’ performance, conduct Quarterly Reviews, and assist in goal setting.
· Review and approve bids for significant jobs and long-term programs.
· Accompany sales team members on high-value calls.
· Ensure company policies and processes are followed and enforced.
· Create and maintain sales budgets and forecasts.
· Help other team members when needed.
· Practice radical transparency and have difficult conversations when needed to ensure that our sales professionals know where they stand and how they can improve if needed.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience leading and coaching a sales team.
· Experience with customer service and interaction.
· Experience growing a sales team from small to stable.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong team player.
· Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, and outlook.
· Natural curiosity and a willingness to learn.
· Positive attitude, strong work ethic and professionalism at all times.
· Possess strong problem-solving skills.
· Possess strong time management skills.
· Not intimidated by social interaction on the phone or in person.
· See yourself in this role for 5+ years.
· Think outside of the box to create value for our customers.
· Create systems and processes the increase efficiency and effectiveness of your team
YOU NEED NOT APPLY IF
· You live more than 45 minutes from Northwest Houston
· You have more than one job in the past 5 years that you held for less than 2 years
· You are uncomfortable with difficult conversations or holding people accountable
· You are uncomfortable with customer interaction and / or confrontation with frustrated customers
· You are intimidated by hard work
HOW TO APPLY (IMPORTANT)
Send your resume and a cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com. Make sure to apply directly by e-mail and not by clicking Apply through the site. In the body of your email, include the word “Ownership”, where you saw this job posting, and a description of your sales philosophy and how you plan to grow and lead our sales force.
Valid through: 6/15/2021