$130K — $150K + $50K bonus + full benefits
An Executive Level Manager position with $130,000 to $150,000 salary and bonuses of $50,000, responsible for leading all sales activities for the company. The person in this position will develop Territory Sales Managers and build relationships with luxury residential windows and doors dealers, architects, and contractors.
• Lead, manage and hold accountable a team of territory managers, inside sales, and project coordinators.
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies
• Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
• Develop and contribute to overall company growth strategy
• Monitor and analyze performance metrics and implement improvements
• Identify potential new customers for maximum market success
• Stay current with new product launches and ensure sales team is educated • Promote company's brand through trade shows, meetings with architects/dealers, etc.
• Create and implement strategic sales plans that successfully achieve business objectives
• Monitor competitors’ products, including relevant sales and marketing data
• Develop an operating budget for the sales department that meets business goals
• Increase Sales Force effectiveness
o Ensure plans are consistent with the primary business objectives of the company
o Provide standard framework for the sales process with proven techniques that will be utilized by the sales staff
o Manage the activities of the Sales Team through a systematic process of planning, tracking and reviewing those activities
o Develop and maintain a process of coaching individual members of the Sales Team to achieve maximum success
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong relationship-building skills
• Strong communication and team management skills
• Ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
• Availability to travel as needed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to staff members at every level of the organization
• Ability to work in a team with other leaders to improve processes.
• Results driven and self-motivated
• Proficient with CRM software
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience
• Minimum five years’ experience leading a sales team
• Experience selling through a dealer channels required
• Proven work experience as a National sales manager
• Architectural and construction experience very helpful
• Experience with luxury product line representation and sales, ideally to the residential fenestration market
• Previous experience in senior sales role with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets
Valid through: 11/10/2020