DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
We are seeking a driven, goal-oriented Director of Sales who will join our sales leadership team. As a front line sales leader you will be leading a team of Enterprise Account Executives. Your focus will be ongoing coaching, training and development. You will be responsible for recruiting and hiring new team members. In addition, you will own a revenue target, focus on forecasting accuracy, and continue to work with the team on their sales process.
Dialogtech is the market-leading company, pushing the bounds of what is possible with AI, Machine Learning, Analytics, and call attribution We are actively looking for a new leader to join the DialogTech team in Chicago, reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
You will be successful in this position if you can:
- Lead and develop our sales team every single day
- Build and grow the enterprise business pipeline
- Act as a player/coach, can initiate and close deals and play a hands-on role in the creation of opportunities
- Manage complex sales cycles which include prospecting, qualifying, strategizing and closing transactions
- Drive significant growth from new clients, achieving or exceeding individual and team quotas and revenue goals
- Define, execute, and maintain an engagement plan for key prospects
- Manage team level sales activities through Salesforce reporting
- Develop, build, and maintain strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add new value for the customer and develop additional revenue
Talents required for success:
- 5+ years in SaaS martech-adtech sales and/or sales leadership required
- Consistent track record of sales success (meeting individual/team quarterly and annual sales goals, along with employee retention) in an entrepreneurial environment
- Background selling deals in the $150-250K annual contract value range and effectively managing a large pipeline
- Strong experience in working with clients prior to and post partnership execution
- Deep understanding of Salesforce, Google Apps Suite (including Gmail, Google Docs, etc.), as well as Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Solid communication and negotiation skills
- Experience at a startup a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience required
- Flexibility for travel up to 30%