Job ID: KAV002092
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary and instruments.
The Director, East Zone Sales manages seven regions in the Eastern US. The position is responsible for building a sales team that delivers superlative customer service and achieves and overdrives results by following company process and consistently utilizing sales tools. This is done by managing, mentoring and leading the sales management team to hire, coach and lead each sales region to set revenue targets. The Director, East Zone will be expected to assess the needs of our business and then put both necessary processes and organizational structure in place.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, annual zone sales quotas.
- Develop strategies to ensure the Zone Sales Team drives region revenue growth.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for all subordinates,
- Meet with potential customers, attending regional dealer sales meetings.
- Providing support to the Marketing Dept. with competitive information.
- Prepare necessary sales, CRM, Funnel Activity reports.
- Follow and enforcing all corporate policies.
- Oversee/manage Tier 3 regional dealers within Zone (customer list to be provided).
- Manage/execute initiatives withing the DSO/Special Markets segments in conjunction with Corporate and Key Account Managers.
- Responsibilities also include hiring, development, motivation and guidance of Region Sales Management personnel.
- Assess customer/field sales needs/desires and drive initiatives that improve customers experience with the company.
- Develop, track and communicate key performance indicators (KPI’s), drive corrective & improvement actions based on KPI data.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of service by regularly reviewing interactions and orders; identify training issues and opportunities for improving the customer experience.
- Provide frequent feedback and coaching to team members regarding performance metrics and customer interactions.
- Conducts annual performance reviews for all subordinates.
- Foster a team and environment that provides extraordinary service for our customers.
- Monitor incoming transaction volumes and make adjustments to staffing and scheduling to ensure adequate phone, promotion entry and order coverage across all operating companies.
- Works with operating company leaders to optimize and integrate the technology into department – CRM, territory management tools.
- Close, collaborative relationships with marketing, sales management, and customer care personnel.
- Position manages Kerr Restorative, Endo, KaVo Kerr Rotary, and Totalcare Managers in 7sales regions reps in Northeast, Metro, Mid-Atlantic, Mid-South, Florida, Southeast.
- Position requires 50% travel