As a Director of Sales with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, you will lead and engage a team of sales managers and sales representatives promoting home infusion and nutrition services to healthcare providers throughout the South Region of the U.S. You and your team will make a difference improving the quality of life for patients by representing specialty pharmacy services that provide high quality, compassionate infusion care they will receive in the comfort of their home.
At Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, we have a uniquely rewarding opportunity for you to apply your exceptional healthcare sales management skills sand represent a national leader in the home infusion field.
-Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual net revenue and EBITDA budget for all branches in assigned region.
-Conduct market analysis, track competitors’ products and services based on input from the sales representatives.
-Accurately assess sales territory opportunities. Determine appropriate staffing requirements and equable territory assignments within budgetary guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with operational and clinical teams to achieve highest quality service levels consistent with organizational guidelines.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase market share and introduce new services and products. Analyze actual sales monthly performance to goal for assigned territory assisting sales representatives in territory growth planning, understanding variances and implementing required remedial action plans to correct performance.
- Set monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals for individual sales representatives.
- Train, motivate, and develop sales managers and representatives to grow core market share.
- Conduct routine all day field travel with sales managers and representatives to coach/counsel performance, to evaluate effectiveness of sales calls, to maintain key referral relationships and to help develop and to close key-accounts.
This Director will cover 4 states in the Atlantic region of the U.S: Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia and Washington D.C. Travel up to 80% of the time is required. Overnight travel as needed.
* 5+ years of healthcare sales management experience.
* Ability to travel 3-4 days a week within the designated region.
* Live in the territory (GA, NC, SC, MD, PA, NJ, DE, VA or Washington D.C.)
* Leadership skills and negotiation skills required.
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
* Home infusion and hospital sales management experience.
* Familiarity with specialty pharmacy.
* Bachelors degree.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Job ID: 723531BR