Founded in 2006, eHealth Technologies is the industry-leading provider of clinically informed referral services. We serve more than half of the nation's top 100 hospitals, including 16 of the top 20 U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2018-2019, and leading health information exchanges (HIEs) across the United States. The company's eHealth Connect® solution enhances patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining referrals and intelligently aggregating patients' clinical records. This ensures that physicians have the right healthcare information to care for their patients, right when they need it. As a critical adjunct to HIEs, eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables the automated access to all types of medical images in the context of the aggregated patient record, in full diagnostic quality, and supports the ability of providers tomeet Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements. For more information, visit www.eHealthTechnologies.com. Connect with us @eHealthtec, Facebook and LinkedIn.
This position reports to the Executive VP and GM, HIE Solutions. The primary objective of the position is to enhance customer satisfaction, increase utilization of Image Exchange services, and drive revenue growth across our existing customer base as well as with new customers for the HIE Solutions Business.
The person chosen for this position will have experience working on a dynamic, fast paced, technical, team-oriented healthcare IT-related business team that is guided by and upholds company core values. This position will interact with all levels within the customer base and HIE Solutions business, including development and execution of strategic initiatives as well as hands-on day-to-day activities.
1. Work with HIE customers and channel / technology partners to identify and champion activities, projects and programs that:
a. Address opportunities for enhancing our value proposition and drive imaging provider and HIE end user adoption.
b. Address and resolve sources of customer dissatisfaction including customer complaints
c. Identify, prioritize and define new product / solution enhancements
d. Improve communications with customers
2. Lead and/or perform account management duties with all current HIE customers, including building and maintaining close working relationships between eHealth Technologies and its external customers. This includes managing customer engagement plans with each of our HIE customers, chairing weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly meetings, managing actions registers, etc.
3. Grow new HIE sales revenue by identifying and qualifying new HIE Solutions customer prospects, developing and demonstrating our value proposition, guiding them through decision making and contract closing, and assisting in onboarding.
4. Provide feedback to the HIE Solutions business team such as on product gaps to Product Management, process gaps toSupport, market intelligence to Sales, etc.
5. Coordinate and/or lead other customer-specific projects as required and deemed necessary by the EVP & GM, HIE Solutions.
6. Various additional duties as determined necessary by eHealth Technologies and/or the EVP & GM, HIE Solutions
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Compensation plan commensurate with experience and capabilities.
eHealth Global Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer