Director of Sales
This Director of Sales will be a change agent responsible for overall business unit sales for a division of a multi-billion dollar manufacturer. This position will oversee product development, business development, budget, forecasting and be key in developing growth initiatives and strategies to hit division and company wide goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Exceed sales goals for volume, profitability, and growth as set by the annual operating plan
- Strategically guide the sales organization towards ever increasing business acumen and execution
- Manage regional territory content and expectations
- Build strong relationships with dealer principals, sales personnel, and customers
- Participate in the formation of a long range Strategic Plan for the business, understanding strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities
- Bachelors degree in engineering or technical.
- Prior experience in sales development for HVAC or rotating equipment.
- Proven experience in sales management, leading sales growth and product development.
- Open to 50-75% travel.