CareerArc is on a mission to help companies recruit talent better, transition their workforce more effectively, and enhance their employer brand. After all, companies are made up of people: Our momentum is driven by people who are curious, passionate and dedicated to a customer-first culture. Our work is driven by the belief that empowering companies to amplify and protect their employer brand helps promote more engaged work cultures, and more fulfilled job seekers and employees. We are backed by Kinderhook Industries and PeakEquity Partners, and just announced a $30M growth equity round in January 2019. Join us!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a regional Director of Sales for our Career Transition Services division. If you’re a technology-oriented sales professional with proven B2B experience, we want to hear from you. As a critical member of our sales team and our business unit’s growth you will be asked to demonstrate the unique value proposition of CareerArc Outplacement to HR leaders. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced hunter and closer to bring in new business and generate interest in our virtual outplacement (career transition) solution. This is a remote, work from home office position with responsibility for a territory/region and requires some travel (to our HQ in Los Angeles and locally/regionally to key prospects/accounts). This is an individual contributor role with additional responsibilities including but not limited to sales strategy and territory/region building.
This position will demonstrate the value proposition of CareerArc's Outplacement platform and utilize this knowledge in combination with customer needs, to sell our dynamic products and services. This will require the development and nurturing of customer relationships.
- Drive direct B2B sales with new customers. This is your #1 goal, priority, and what you should be excited about when starting each new day.
- Become an expert in CareerArc’s product and service offerings and effectively present that value proposition to senior level executives and HR leaders.
- Generate a strong book of business through building and maintaining relationships with HR influencers at the executive level.
- Work with the President, Career Transition Services to build the sales strategy for your market.
- Prospect to identify decision makers within a target organization and maintain a database of prospects and deal flow using Salesforce.com.
- Maintain a current knowledge of market activities including competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, and labor market trends.
- Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations.
- Conduct online and in-person presentations and product demonstrations with ease and skill that delight our prospects.
- Collaborate and build relationships with other CareerArc team members.
- Travel both locally and nationally, as needed, for customer visits and conferences.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
At least 5+ years of successful business development/sales into enterprise corporate clients – national or regional accounts.
- Candidate will have worked in high outbound transactional sales environment. This is a pure hunting, not a farming role.
- Ability to uncover customer needs, offer appropriate solutions, and close accounts over the phone.
- Ability to convey value and brand creation for the prospective clients' organizations.
- Experience with career transition services, outplacement, staffing/recruiting, HR consulting services or similar HR (benefits, learning and development, training) sales experience
- Fast learner, detail oriented, with a drive to win
- Highly organized with the ability to work well under time sensitivities and handle multiple priorities at once.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust with a prospective customer.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, WebEx or GoTo (or another equivalent tool), and Salesforce (or other equivalent tool.)
- Confidence communicating with decision makers at different levels and different departments within an organization
- Experience and success working remotely from a home office or unsupervised environment.
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment.
- Ability to collaborate across sales channels.
- Able to demonstrate proven lead generation experience and success
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication, as well as time management skills
- Bachelor's degreepreferred