Qorvo Biotechnologies is developing diagnostic point-of-care (POC) platforms with the goal of increasing the speed and accuracy of medical testing, moving healthcare closer to the patient. Qorvo combines expertise in acoustic filter technology with microfluidics and medical test system integration to POC solutions for the medical diagnostics market. Qorvo Biotechnologies is part of Qorvo’s Infrastructure and Defense Products (IDP) business, which manufactures and markets high performance RF and mixed-signal integrated circuits for communications markets that connect, protect and power the world.
Lead the successful creation of demand channel of an emerging sensor technology that is a potentially disruptive Point of Care (POC), In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) testing solution. Total addressable market is over $10B.
This emerging technology and solution has been developed within a large semiconductor company using very innovative sensor technology. The product has already been introduced into the veterinarian space; COVID-19 issue has accelerated deployment to human space. Team needs sales experience in the IVD space. Currently considered an advanced pre-revenue startup.
- Development and management of sales funnel to meet and exceed sales target
- Assessment and qualification of sales opportunities to provide direction and guidance for the rest of the organization. Includes ongoing regular updates of opportunities within SF.com
- Development of sales and growth strategy for key IDN, GPO’s, Gov’t, CRO’s, academic and commercial reference laboratories, POL’s, CLIA waived clinics
- Development of new market segment sales strategy for pharmacies, urgent clinics, senior living,
- Collaboration with team to develop a business plan and value proposition for the successful introduction of the product/solution
- Development of channel strategy including targeted end customers, targeted market verticals and post-delivery support
- Administrating optimal pricing strategy
- Development of monthly rolling sales forecast for key customers and opportunities
- Participation in key trade shows and conferences
- Expansion of commercial teams to support sales growth
- Travel requirements >50%
- Location: remote
- A BS degree in a related field and relevant experience in IVD point of care market
- Minimum 10+ yrs sales experience within Medical Diagnostic Industry with a clear understanding of channels and customers, with specific importance centered around POC and decentralized testing
- Experience developing and managing channel partners
- Ability to quantify and confirm the business opportunity that a specific customer opportunity represents and to prioritize that among other opportunities
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels of personnel (up to executive levels, both internal and external)
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment and the desire for that type of position
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to concisely summarize highly technical concepts is required
- Must be US Citizen- Security Clearance may be required