Beltway Blinds is looking for an outgoing, motivating, charismatic, energetic, and dedicated leader to direct the day-to-day operations of our growing design sales team for maximum efficiency while creating a strong, successful, results-driven, and accountable Sales Department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively lead, manage, support, and coach the entire Sales Department including managers and new hires.
- Develops weekly & monthly sales plans including individual and team goals·
- Develop, train and coach the sales department including sales managers and new hires
- Lead monthly training of newly hired Design Sales Representatives on the 10 Step In-Home Selling System.
- Conduct additional Sales training as needed and coaching as needed
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships.
- Conduct a weekly ride-along with Sales Reps to assess employee performance
- Communicate sales goals to the Sales team and ensure C-level executives are informed on the progress of those goals.
- Work closely with the recruiting department to attract and retain qualified candidates.
- Work closely with HR to track and address employee performance issues
- Closely review sales contracts/work orders for accuracy & approve sales to transition to the Production Department
- Monitors customer satisfaction to assist in yielding superior customer experiences resulting in Ecstatic Customers.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves Sales related problems or issues.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for sales support needs throughout the organization.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Oversees the Finance Processing of each finance deal throughout the assigned finance company's pipelines for approval/denial.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the sales performance to ensure accurate results remain on file.
- Maintains a deep knowledge of commonly used Sales concepts, practices, and procedures within the In-Home Sales and Home Improvement Industry.
- Creates effective sales challenges to boost morale and team focus on the standards and goals.
- Attends weekly Sales Performance Meeting with Chief Executive Officer & Vice President and additional Sales Managers to review, performance and personnel issues
Experience & Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma and/or 4+ equivalent years of sales management experience· 4+ years' experience in selling directly to the homeowner/individual consumer (No B2B)
- Vast knowledge and experience in leading and developing an In-Home Sales team in the Home Improvement industry
- 5+ years of experience successfully leading sales teams in a similar environment.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.