Konecranes is seeking a goal driven leader to fill our Director of Sales and Marketing role. We are looking for someone who is highly driven to succeed and is not apprehensive to manage all aspects of the Parts Sales and Marketing organization as defined below. This role oversees all aspects of the Sales / Marketing functions as well as consistently and dynamically hitting all Sales and Profitability growth targets. The qualified candidate in this role will provide leadership and direct management activities for the Parts Sales and Marketing team. This role is required to participate and interact with all managers on the Parts management team and working cross-functionally with business units across the Konecranes’ organization.
- Responsible for creating and executing growth action plan to achieve Crane Pro Parts’ sales targets and initiatives.
- Develop Sales strategy for external customers and the frontline Service organization that includes scheduled visits and analyzation of key customer accounts.
- Track and analyze customer sales to identify sale trends and growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain procedures in regards to the sales and quoting process.
- Provide leadership to inside sales team to meet or exceed KPI’s.
- Ensure all staff are trained to create an industry leading customer experience. Including new-hire (on-boarding) systems, sales / upselling techniques, quoting, technical training, crane brand training, and long-term development
- Initiate and follow through on sale leads and quotes.
- Create reports for use in monthly management Rush calls.
- Implement and coordinate sales programs in concert with Service to drive business growth.
- Provide 24/7 after hour customer support.
- Support the online Store as required.
- Willingness and the ability to travel. Approximately 30% travel may be required
- Provide any supervision and managerial support needed. Provide any minor disciplinary actions necessary and document problems. Major problems and hire/fire actions must be reviewed with HR and the Parts VP.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or related is required.