DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
If you have a unique blend of creative and technical skills and enjoy managing the entire sales cycle for this amazing commercial landscape maintenance company and reaching new heights of growth and profitability, we want to speak to you.
- Optimize sales and marketing with strategic and tactical sales, marketing and leadership plans to meet or exceed goals and KPI’s by developing new business, relationships, and markets as well as developing a customer experience for retention.
- Lead by example being a high-performance sales “hunter” for new business with highly creative, effective marketing that positions and differentiates to maximize customer interest and retention.
- Improve the technical aspects of sales including repeatable, reliable systems, processes, procedures and training for the entire sales cycle including brand recognition, networking, prospecting, lead generation, sales pipeline, lead nurturing, conversion, customer experience, retention and referral.
- Utilize all channels, technology and social media with fresh, creative content, impactful campaigns and messages that achieve goals and KPI’s.
- Manage estimates for the sales proposals for accuracy, profitability and value to the customer ensuring a high close rate and manage the estimating process with optimized schedule.
- Create a seamless transition from sales to operations for performance of the signed agreement while maintaining relationships with key accounts to provide the highest quality customer service.
- Share your passion by creating high performing, results oriented sales, marketing and estimating teams focused on maximizing their contribution to sales and marketing with consistent results and continuous optimization.
- Research, understand and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry, and competitors with early identification and recommended sales and marketing strategies incorporating customer needs, trends, opportunities and business acumen that are innovative and effective.
- Collaborate with top management and internal departments lending your expertise and providing meaningful reports.
- Manage financial aspects including forecasting, pricing, budgets and expenses.
- Effective use of technology, website and ERP.
- Participate in external sales and marketing activities.
- Demonstrate, communicate and promote customer service, best practices, accountability, integrity, ethics, performance, growth, profitability, corporate goals, culture, the value of a workforce and innovative effective work product.
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful sales, marketing, estimating and management experience with measurable, aggressive results in the landscape maintenance green industry. A four-year degree in related field is preferred.
- A proven successful track record of achieving sales, estimating, marketing and leadership objectives and KPI’s.