Riviera Beach, FL
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
Not Specified years
Posted 72 days ago
Amrit Ocean Resort is an amazing luxury destination resort and wellness spa, and will be a showcase location for those guests seeking an experience only found at the very best luxury wellness resorts in the world. Amrit Ocean Resort and Residences is seeking a highly experienced Director of Marketing and Sales, with a successful history of marketing destination resorts, as well as the experience needed for all pre-opening and post-opening sales activities.
This role will encompass the marketing, public relations and branding for the property. The ability and demonstratedexperience to successfully lead the sales efforts for the luxury market, leisure, wholesale and group segments for a property of this caliber will berequired.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Establish an experienced and successful direct sales effort and sales team through pragmatic hiring processes and strong training fundamentals
* Assist with the creation of the annual budget and business plan
* Develop, maintain and implement strategies/action plans to generate revenues for the Resort to ensure achievement of annual budget
* Participate in the forecasting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis for the direct sales segments
* Motivate productivity of all sales staff through leadership, development and support while also creating an environment of accountability
* Develop, maintain and implement creative and successful packages to fill identified need periods in all segments
* Active solicitation of key accounts across all direct sales segments
* Assist in the achievement of overall Food and Beverage revenue
* Assist in the achievement of overall Spa & Wellness revenue
* Assist in the achievement of overall Recreation revenue
* Effectively control marketing expenses to insure optimum operating profit
* Ensure that all administrative procedures are in place and functioning effectively
* Ensure that all required reports are completed on a timely basis
* Provide proper collateral keep existing and prospective customers informed and updated on the Resort
Pre-opening and team building experience.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
Can communicate well with guests.
Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
Knowledge of travel industry, current market trends and economic factors. Extensive skill in development and delivery of sales presentations.
Ability to access, understand and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.