ASA Professionals, LLC - A Simple Approach to Executive Recruiting
An Equal Opportunity Employer
CORPORATE DIRECTOR of CASE MANAGEMENT
- Oversee the process for its 14 LTAC and Rehab units, based in Louisiana (9), Arkansas (2), East Texas (2), and Georgia (1)
- This is a new position; each facility has their own dedicated Case Manager that will work closely with this CORPORATE DIRECTOR.
- Travel is approximately 50% for the first 6 months, will lessen after this time
- Successful candidate must reside/ relocate to SE Louisiana, and possess a BSN (minimum). CCM certification preferred, not required.
- Salary range to $150,000 plus bonus TBD
- Outstanding company benefits
- Director of Case Management promotes utilization of hospital resources, ensures processes support appropriate reimbursement for services rendered, support efficient patient throughput, and ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- The Director of Case Management leads efforts to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the needs of patients for discharge planning and utilization review. This includes those who may have Medicare, Medicaid, HMO or private insurance to cover their stay at various units.
- Discharge planning is coordinated with physicians, Nursing, patient and significant others who have an ongoing caring relationship with the patient. Utilization review procedures include those stated for discharge planning in addition to knowledge of criteria for Medicare, Medicaid coverage and that of HMO or private insurers.
- Specific duties of the Director of the Case Manager include overseeing and leading utilization management efforts supporting medical necessity and denial prevention.
- Transition Management promoting appropriate length of stay, readmission prevention, and patient satisfaction.