Director of Risk Management & Performance
Less than 5 years experience • Patient Care
Searching for a Director of Risk Management/Performance Improvement, for acute care facility. The Director is responsible for implementing and monitoring a facility wide risk management program to include compliance with all accreditation standards and continuous quality improvement activities.
1) Assessment, implementation, coordination, and evaluation of The Joint Commission, state, and federal regulations/standards;
2) Monitoring compliance with ongoing programs;
3) Maintaining a current and comprehensive knowledge of applicable law and regulatory guidelines pertinent to all areas of responsibility. This position is also responsible for coordinating our human rights program to ensure that all patient and family concerns are addressed and reports submitted to the required regulatory agencies (CPS, Licensing, Human Rights, etc.)
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse in Virginia or a Master's degree in a social services field (i.e. Social Work, Counseling)
- Candidates must be good at collecting, analyzing data, and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Candidates must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Candidates must have excellent communication/organizational skills.