$80K — $100K *
Description:Monarch Beach Golf Links in Dana Point, CA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Director of Revenue Management. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
• Identify new revenue opportunities.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
• Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
• Work with current technology partner Sagacity as well as OB Sports and Troon’s sales and marketing leaders.
• EZSuites and Sagacity software platform facility leader.
• Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the golf course and manage day to day yield operations.
• Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
• Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
• Create and maintain a 3-month rolling Group Golf and FIT Pace calendar as well as any necessary financial reporting as requested.
• Create and develop pricing and marketing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of golf course (flash sales, Cardholder programs, etc.).
• Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution.
• Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies.
• Analyze overall monthly golf club performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
• Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department efforts.
• Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
• Attend and participate in weekly leadership staff meeting and meet with General Manager on a regular basis to review revenue management plan and progress.
• Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
• Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (utilizing OB Sports / Sagacity defined segments).
• Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements:
• 2 – 4 years of hands-on hotel or golf revenue management experience or similar like position in a supporting hospitality field.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies.
• Highly computer literate with a high-level command of Excel.
• Knowledgeable of revenue management technology and tools.
• Business Development DNA, commercial minded, strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
• Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes.
• Good analytical and numeric skills for fast data crunching.
• Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
• Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
• Capable of prioritizing between revenue generating actions and time-consuming tasks with low yield impact.
• Well-developed interpersonal, adaptive influencing and supervisory management skills.
Valid through: 6/15/2021