To maximize rooms revenue and yield penetration through proper management of rooms inventories and through analytical and technical knowledge of hotel reservation system.
REPORTS TO: General Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
* Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
* Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
* Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
* Provide forecasts of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
* Manage and oversee strategy for all third party distribution.
* Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies.
* Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
* Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity.
* Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
* Work in liaison with hotel sales and departments as a team.
* Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
* Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business.
* Prepare outline, support, and participate in the annual revenue budget process.
* Advice and coach the client in other operational areas.
* Visit the hotels to get first-hand knowledge of all revenue management issues and other key areas.
* Any other reasonable requests made by management.
Two years’ experience in hotel revenue management.
A strong command of both written and spoken English is required.
Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel.
Hilton Brand experience helpful.
Knowledgeable of hotel applications related to revenue management.
Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
Analytical and technical skill required.
Working knowledge of reservations, front office, and Microsoft Office Suite to take full advantage of the revenue opportunities.
Forecasting and creative revenue management abilities needed.
Yield management skill required to evaluate business trends and communicate to properties the recommendations needed to take full advantage of revenue maximization.