Among Hotels in Manhattan Longing for an unedited view of New York? Welcome to Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, where we aren't bound by clichéd expectations. Accessibly located in Midtown's hip Hell's Kitchen, we welcome creative types who want a genuine Manhattan immersion complete with micro-bars, flea markets and other hidden gems to uncover. Experience bold design and loft-like comfort in our 222 guestrooms and suites, most with city or river views. Enjoy culinary revelations right under our roof. Above all, we hope you'll join us in feeling a deep connection to the artists and residents of our flourishing Hell's Kitchen neighborhood. Responsible for development, execution, and measurement of strategic and tactical yield and inventory management to maximize rooms revenue via major distribution channels, including the GDS, Central and On-property reservations, Website, and Third party internet sites. The DORM will support the General Manager and the Sales Team by providing pertinent information and tools to enhance the property's sales and marketing efforts and decision making process(es). He/She will identify, communicate, and execute opportunities to increase incremental revenue. DORM with assistance from the Director of Sales will provide short-term and long-term rooms revenue projections, including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and full-year projections to hotel team and our ownership group.
* Knowledge of the GDS
* Knowledge of Internet distribution channels (business models and operations)
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (Powerpoint desired)
* Strong verbal/presentation and written communication skills
* Team-oriented and self-driven
* Analytical and mathematical skills
* Previous Revenue Management in Hotels
* College Degree Preferred
*Manage ownership expectations and communications as required
*IHG experience preferred
* Set and manage appropriate yield controls to maximize revenue on all distribution channels, including CRO, GDS, Website, and Third-party channels
* Communicate sell strategies with sales and operations team
* Monitor and evaluate market demand trends, including surveying the competitors strategies
* Conduct weekly Yield meetings
* Attend Sales and Marketing meetings and offer input
* Provide statistical information to Executive team members at the property
* Complete and submit Kimpton Group monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports (as requested
* Set and ensure accurate rate (SRP) loads * Monitor and evaluate CRO-Pegasus performance on a weekly and monthly basis, including Central Agents performance, i.e. Conversion, regret, denial (statistics) etc.
* Provide reports measuring results of hotels Sales and Marketing efforts and interpreting as needed
* Ensure all reservations are entered in a timely and accurate manner
* Set appropriate and congruent pricing among all market segments and distribution channels. The position may require overtime work and will be determined by various projects throughout the year.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12