$200K — $250K *
The Director of Revenue Cycle will be a subject matter expert and will be accountable for the growth, development and success of the practice. In addition, this professional will be expected to focus on leading a service delivery team, managing associates, engagements and the respective client relationships.
• Take lead role in sales for opportunities with current and potential new clients
• Within a team environment, leads client engagements and assists in the development of unique solutions within revenue cycle management.
• Performs Revenue cycle assessments while maintaining compliance with state and federal guidelines e.g. HIPAA
• Supports practice leadership at all levels in coordinating education and re-education needs for revenue cycle staff during training engagements
• Oversees change management process to include mapping out of revenue cycle best practice workflow updated, enduring all recommendations are successfully implemented.
• Maintains awareness of reimbursement trends and facilitates recommended and implements related responses
• Ensures strategic direction of projects are in line with organization business plans
• Identifies possible risks with contingency plans or work-around solutions with the client on a continual basis during the project life cycle
• Makes formal presentations to various audiences
• Assists in the development of training programs for departments to increase knowledge of relationship between change behavior, billing flow and reimbursement
• Develop and nurture internal community of expertise and knowledge base around solution area
• Mentoring and coaching of managers and senior consultants
• May serve as a performance coach
• Serve as a leader in industry and trade associations
• Develop new market opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• 10+ years of prior experience in the healthcare industry
• Revenue Cycle operations experience (Hospital/SNF/Behavioral Health) (include knowledge in pre-authorization, pre-admission processes, denials management, claims adjudication, etc.)
• Revenue cycle business process optimization experience (includes knowledge of edits, denials, holds, reimbursement, etc.)
• Revenue Cycle Data Analysis Knowledge of key performance indicators for Revenue Cycle and national benchmarks
• Deep knowledge of facility coding and billing processes
• Project management experience
• Revenue cycle information systems knowledge
• Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with clients and staff.
• Diplomatically handles complex topics, varied audiences, difficult questions, continuous objections, and unexpected situations.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Valid through: 12/7/2020