Auto Req ID:
Director of Resident Care At Willow Pointe Assisted Living & Memory CarePrint
Willow Pointe Assisted Living & Memory Care is a beautiful community in Verona, WI, with more than 60 units offering assisted living and Alzheimer's care.
Five Star Senior Living seeks individuals who believe in our core values of putting people first, minding the business, working to be our best, acting with integrity, and listening - then acting decisively. Each and every role within Five Star is important to the success of our business to enhance the lifestyle of seniors.
We are seeking a Director of Resident Care. If you possess these core values, we would like to hear from you!
- Overall management of the Resident Services Department to provide quality care and services to all residents.
- Supports and practices the philosophy, objectives and standards of the Resident Services department to ensure quality care to all residents.
- Effective and efficient organization and staffing of the Resident Services Department.
- Ensures resident care interventions meet the personal, physical, and cognitive needs of each residents as well as maximizing his/herself care capacities, identity, independence, choice and opportunity for social interaction.
- Monitors the outcomes of Resident Services activities by evaluating staff performance, ensuring compliance with community and State Regulations, and monitoring the effective and efficient use of budgeted resources.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- 2 years of experience in an assisted living environment desired.
- Three years of experience in a position with management and leadership responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge of and ability to apply Geriatric Nursing principles.
- Familiarity with pertinent State Regulations.
- Registered Nurse in good standing.
- Registered Nurse, RN, Clinical Services Director, Director of Nursing , DON, DNS – Director of Nurses, Resident Care Director, Assisted Living, AL, Memory Care, ALZ, Independent Living, IL.