The ideal candidate will be able to apply healthcare knowledge of data and plan performance across multiple client segments to develop insights and key factors impacting a client’s plan performance. Further, s/he will be able to work with clients, management, and executive teams across the enterprise and provide in-depth insights into what s/he observes. This is a client-facing role, and it is critical that the candidate is able to step into a client call and/or meeting to articulate trends, root causes and actionable recommendations.
• Take a leadership role in leveraging client data analytics as a core competence in improving client experiences.
• Responsible for leading, training and mentoring the client reporting and analytics team, providing strategic guidance, task prioritization, implementing quality control protocols, ensuring operational excellence.
• Implement leading and lagging metrics ensuring timely deliverables and performance tracking on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Ability to identify cost drivers and trends for individual clients and across multiple client segments.
• Business owner for vision, strategy and performance of client reporting for health plan performance.
• Oversee analytical practices and deliverables, ensuring alignment with business initiatives.
• Sponsor the understanding of data with additional client-facing or strategic team members, ensuring immersion across levels and functions.
• Manage internal and client expectations on regular analytic deliverables as well as ad-hoc analytic projects.
• Develop a close collaboration with technology partners to strengthen alignment between business data applications, implications and technical architecture.
• Collaborate with internal business and technology stakeholders to establish quality standards ensuring data quality and integrity and build redundancies in knowledge base.
• Collaborate with Revenue Generation team to align on future client needs and new client onboarding.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Healthcare Analytics, Data Analytics, Actuarial Sciences, Finance, Underwriting/Risk Management or related major. Master’s Degree preferred.
• 10+ years’ experience in healthcare data analytics in a health plan, TPA, or healthcare/actuarial consulting company required. Candidate must demonstrate a detailed and in-depth knowledge of claims data, health plan operations, cost containment solutions and claims analyses.
• 2-4 years’ experience with client reporting, plan performance analysis, and client recommendations for a health plan or insurer or TPA.
• Extensive knowledge in PPO networks or healthcare cost containment solutions. Experience in conducting PPO network comparisons, disruption and savings analysis.
• Extensive knowledge in provider reimbursement methodologies and associated analytics.
• Experience in benchmarking health plan performance against national, regional, local, and industry trends
• Proven excellence in critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills with both internal and external clients, catering to various levels of analytical proficiency.
• Advanced analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to navigate large and complex data sets making insightful observations and identifying relevant patterns.
• Results oriented. Attention to detail, organized, and able to multi-task on multiple initiatives.
• Intense curiosity and passion for data, analytics and research.
Requisition ID : 1927