Essential Duties andResponsibilities include thefollowing. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage and Supervise Physician Practice Support Analytics team.
- Coordinate and support reporting initiatives requested by the Physician Practice Supports Financial team.
- Liaison between Physician Practice Senior Leadership and Information Technology Department.
- Retrieve reimbursement data from CHS Practice Management systems
- Oversee initiatives related to Master Data Management (MDM).
- Working knowledge of the Enterprise Data Warehouse concepts in coordination with the Analytical Platforms provided by the Information Technology Department.
- Perform analysis of physician productivity rates and compares them to national and regional benchmarks by specialty
- Build financial models to analyze the impact of clinic and clinician performance
- Program (create) and maintain tools for ETL (extracting, transforming and loading data) utilizing various integrated developer environments (IDEs) and application programming interfaces (APIs). The successful candidate for this position will be required to utilize advance excel macro programming skills for performing approximately 50% of the responsibilities of the position.
- Develop and maintain internal data warehouse/marts.
- Proficient in understanding and developing Microsoft VBA logic.
- Leverage programming to automate report creation and delivery.
- Complete special projects/reports as needed
- IBM Cognos development & reporting skills preferred
- Review market submissions of data and communicate directly with markets to obtain accurate information while explaining meaning behind various metrics.
- Be administrator and primary support contact for the enterprise BI solution (Anodyne Analytics) and the accompanying Executive and Physician Dashboards.
To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential dutysatisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of theknowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may bemade to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
Ability to defineproblems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions. Abilityto interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical ordiagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must have development-level knowledge of Excel andAccess with mastery of VBA. Ability to troubleshoot in Excel. End user experience with Essbase. Functional ability in Power Point and Word andknowledge of SQL is a plus. Familiarity with Medhost GL and AthenaNet reporting a plus.
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform theessential functions.
- Bachelor's degree required; Management Information Systems (preferred); or BBA with VBA/SQL knowledge
- Three (3) to four (4) years' work experience in a healthcare finance.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of management experience