The Director of Revenue Cycle Operations will:
* Plan, direct and evaluate follow-up, collections, billing integrity and coding operations to ensure consistent positive cash flow to achieve operational efficiencies.
* Provides leadership to ensure timely, efficient and accurate processing of claims; timely initial billing, follow-up, payment posting, denial management, self-pay AR and bad debt management.
* Work collaboratively with all levels of personnel and management on revenue cycle performance to meet strategic goals and develop all guidelines, policies, and procedures through use of data analysis.
* Continually monitor billable revenues to identify and explain significant variances.
* Coordinate and lead scheduled management meetings; conduct detailed review of key performance indicators and trends within accounts receivable.
* Monitor billing integrity charge audit/capture/reconciliation process and results to ensure charges are maximized for reimbursement.
* Review and audit contractual write-offs and denials to identify potential reimbursement issues and opportunities.
* Assess departmental capabilities and monitor staff performance.
* Monitor accounts sent for collections and reimbursement received from insurance companies and other third party payers.
* Ensure productivity of billing and collections team by developing and/or updating billing and collection processes, methods, policies, guidelines, best practices.
* Daily, monthly and annual reporting, benchmarking and trending maximizing technology to improve function. Analyzing and summarizing data with subsequent communication to senior leadership and clinical operations.
* Strategically identifies and communicates critical success factors necessary to support financial and organizational goals.
* Supervise the use of revenue information systems/ software and maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the system, reporting relevant information to senior leadership.
* Recruit, motivate and develop professional operations team to inspire commitment and engagement and improvement performance standards.
LocationIDE Bushnells Basin Bil'g-15190Area of InterestManagementRequirements
The idea candidate will possess:
* Bachelor's degree - preferred in business, healthcare, accounting or finance or equivalent of education and experience required
* Minimum of 5 years previous healthcare administration /revenue cycle, billing management
* Working knowledge of full scope revenue cycle management process; patient registration, coding, billing, payment posting, revenue assurance, billing integrity, denial tracking/resolution, accounts receivable, medical terminology, payer contract familiarity
* Extensive knowledge of and experience in large scale receivables management
* Ability to perform strategic planning and prioritize goals
* Experience implementing and maintaining billing system
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft office with advanced Excel skill
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to identify trends, opportunities for improvement and effectively communicate both orally and in writing and present information and respond to questions knowledgeably
* Ability to manage multiple projects.