The CareOne mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Director of Rehabilitation is responsible for the:
- Day to day coordination and oversight of all aspects of the rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, speech services for the assigned center.
- Clinical oversight in a manner that supports the goals of the designated center(s) while meeting federal and state regulations, as well as state specific practice acts.
- Must be a registered therapist, PT/OT/SLP-CCC.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy program.
- 2-3 years minimum of director level experience in a skilled nursing facility preferred.
- Experience managing cost and productivity.
- Knowledge in governmental and regulatory guidelines in designated healthcare settings
- Licensure: Actively licensed therapist in assigned state(s) of employment as a Physical / Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist
License Required / Type
CCC-SLP, DPT, OTR/L
Requisition ID 2017-4168