Director of Rehabilitation
Aspenwood Senior Living Community is a beautiful community in Silver Spring, MD, with more than 130 units offering independent living and assisted living.
At this time, we are seeking a Director of Rehabilitation to join our team!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the rehabilitation program, services and personnel. In a manner that supports the goals of the designated facility and Five Star Quality Care Inc.; while meeting federal and state regulations and state specific practice acts for Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathology.
- The Director of Rehabilitation may also be responsible for direct patient care and delivery of therapy services in his/her discipline.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy or occupational therapy
- Also referred to as: PT, RPT, DPT, MSPT, OT, OTR, OTR/L, MOT, DOT
- Three years of strong clinical experience with at least 1-year management experiencerequired.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally with an excellent comprehension of the English language.
For more information, please contact Lyle Allen, In-House Rehab Recruiter for Ageility Physical Therapy Solutions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-219-1427.
Must have a license for PT or OT in the state of MD, or must be eligible.
Full Time, 40 hours a week
Ageility Physical Therapy Solutions is the internal therapy company of Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. We proudly offer the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Ageility Physical Therapy Solutions. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Ageility Physical Therapy Solutions include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.