Requisition ID 2018-4784
The Director of Rehabilitation is responsible for the:
- Day to day coordination and oversight of all aspects of the rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, speech services for the assigned center.
- Clinical oversight in a manner that supports the goals of the designated center(s) while meeting federal and state regulations, as well as state specific practice acts.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy program.
- 2-3 years minimum of director level experience in a skilled nursing facility preferred.
- Experience managing cost and productivity.
- Knowledge in governmental and regulatory guidelines in designated healthcare settings
- Licensure: Actively licensed therapist in assigned state(s) of employment as a Physical / Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist