HCR ManorCare, the leading provider of short-term post-hospital services and long-term care, is seeking a passionate and driven Director of Rehab. If you are passionate about a challenging and rewarding career managing and leading the development of our Rehabilitation Department, then we are looking for YOU!
Our Directors of Rehab are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's dedication to our mission. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help you understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. We are interested to employ a DOR who is as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the support services they need and deserve.
As a team member at HCR ManorCare your duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for the direction of the rehab department and the staff.
- Interact with patients and their loved ones to develop the best support program that will fit their needs.
- Be able to show flexibility, organization, and function in stressful situations.
- Required to stay in sync with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by continuance of education of new legislation, future legislation, advising management of legislation, and carrying out importance of requirements.
- Represent HCR ManorCare and promote our vision, mission, and values of the organization to your staff and patients every single day.
Education/Licensing Credentialed Graduate of an accredited Therapy program and currently licensed in this state.
To qualify to be a Director of Rehab - DOR you will need to have proper education and licensing credentials from an accredited Therapy program and currently licensed within the state you wish to work as a PT, OT or SLP. Prior experience as a Director of Rehab preferred, but not necessary.