$100K — $150K *
Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring a Director of Rehab to oversee rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Director of Rehab is responsible for successful operations of her/his assigned location(s) - ensuring the highest standard of rehabilitation services is delivered in the most efficient manner while obtaining the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Manage a team of therapists and assistants (including Genesis staff and contract labor)
2. Provide direct patient care (up to 50% of the day depending on location)
3. Monitors the standard of clinical services delivered to ensure adherence to evidence-based care delivery standards and regulatory compliance
4. Ensures the clinical management of the rehab department, including oversight related to case management, quality improvement, care planning, clinical utilization and patient identification
5. Responsible for the hiring, orientation, development and support of all staff and contract labor
6. Manages relationship with customer (location) team, provides reports and develops and implements programs appropriate for the patient population
1. Bachelor's degree in a rehabilitation discipline (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech-Language Pathology) required; Master's degree preferred 2. Licensed and/or eligible for licensure as required in the state of practice 3. Minimum of 3 years' direct patient care experience and 1 year management experience preferred 4. Thorough knowledge of Medicare and third party billing required 5. Must have good verbal and written communication skills 6. Must possess the ability to make independent decisions and problem solve appropriately 7. Must have thorough knowledge of all state practice acts 8. Must possess the ability to positively interact with personnel, patients, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and general public 9. Must possess the ability to effectively manage/motivate staff
Valid through: 6/20/2021