A growing medical device company has an immediate opening for a Director of Regulatory Affairs, GA Ground-floor opportunity, this is an exciting time to join this organization!
If you have:
- 10+ years of experience in Regulatory AffairsExperience in the medical device industry, small company experience is preferred (a combination of large company experience is also good)
- Must be familiar with ALL aspects of filing and submissions and have authored a 510K, and or PMA
- MDSAP and or CE experience are nice to have – will be responsible for taking care of all things FDA and CE related
- Company grew from 800k in 2008 and over a 20mm today!
- Scientific based company, has hired 4 of the top 10 scientist in the world!
- Team environment, fun place to work
- Salary + bonus and benefits
- Relocation assistance