Mazars USA, the independent U.S. member firm of Mazars Group--one of the largest global audit, tax, consultancy, and advisory firms—is looking for a Director of Recruitment.
Reporting directly to the CHRO, the Director of Recruitment will lead the conceptualization, execution and evolution of Mazars’ talent acquisition strategy while leading a high performing team committed to recruiting top tier, diverse talent across multiple business lines and U.S. geographies. We are seeking a visionary who will lead the transformation of our talent acquisition strategy in line with the growth and evolution of our business.
Come join an exciting work environment where your talent and perspective matter. Do you have what it takes to be part of an exciting and growing team.
- Define, implement and evaluate Mazars’ recruiting vision, strategy and business impact.
- Consult and partner with the CHRO, other key leaders and the business to define and meet the organization’s near and long-term hiring objectives.
- Create innovative sourcing solutions that expand, deepen and enrich diverse talent pools.
- Develop talent analytics and leverage leading-edge technologies to refine and support recruiting strategy.
- Design and deliver a compelling candidate and new hire experience.
- Evaluate and elevate Mazars’ brand and employee value proposition in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Enhance the firm’s recruiting capabilities to drive transformative growth, culture, and continuous improvement.
- Lead and develop a best-in-class internal recruitment function positioned to support the firm’s growth and evolving talent agenda
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related field
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience designing, managing and leading strategic HR/Recruitment programs in an organization of comparable scale and complexity
- Experience with a professional services firm is preferred
- Proven track record of building, leading and coaching Recruitment teams
- Operational and strategic leadership experience across Campus, Lateral and Executive recruiting initiatives.