SoulCycle is seeking a Director of Recruiting who will be responsible for leading full lifecycle recruiting for field & corporate positions with a main focus on leadership and executive roles.
This person will develop deep relationships with our leadership team in order to architect and align recruiting strategies with organizational goals. S/he will be personable, efficient and a high-performer in a dynamic and highly creative and collaborative environment.
This position will report to the Chief People Officer and will work closely with executives and hiring managers across the organization as well as the culture, learning & development, recruitment, hospitality, and People team.
As SoulCycle quickly makes its way to 100+ studios domestically and internationally, this role provides the opportunity to develop the structure and plans to accelerate and support this growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct executive level search assignments, utilizing various sourcing tools and techniques (while investigating others that may be in pilot mode!).
- Guide, grow and develop a team of recruiters / high-potential future leaders to ensure successful and timely hiring occurs for all corporate and field position openings.
- Understand future talent needs to establish a talent bench.
- Develop, lead and continuously improve recruitment processes to target the highest caliber candidates that embody our culture and values.
- Ensure premier candidateexperience including communications, interviews, references, job offers, placement and initial on-boarding.
- Lead employment branding and outreach efforts to attract passive talent.
- Manage key hiring success and productivity metrics including time-to-fill of assigned roles.
- Provide sound and strategic advice and recommendations to executives on talent and hiring decisions.
- Present and market the company’s total rewards philosophy and offerings to candidates including cash compensation (salary & bonus), benefits, short-term and long-term incentive programs.
- Member of the SoulCycle People Leadership Team.
- Performs all other related duties and projects as required by the business.
- 8+ years of recruiting experience in-house or at a professional search firm sourcing executives in (preferably) retail, hospitality, entertainment, technology and/or media.
- 2+ years leading and mentoring a recruiting staff.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- International retailexperience and scalability is a must.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of the recruiting process and experience having made changes with proven / measurable results.
- Proficient in the use of social media and niche sourcing media.
- Must have existing or ability to develop deep market insights to identify and attract passive executive talent.
- Experience with effective negotiations with executive candidates.
- Extraordinary aptitude and organizational skills to quickly learn our business and deploy tactics to hire executive talent that will be successful in our culture and high growth environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience to effectively gather, analyze and utilize key compensation data that supports proposed offer packages for candidates.
- Sense of urgency to meet the demands of our fast, high growth environment and talent needs.
- High integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and foster relationships and influence senior leaders.
- Personal passion for fitness and / or the SoulCycle brand is required.