The Director of Recruiting role is to oversee the full life-cycle recruitment process. The primary accountability is to provide recruiting expertise, coaching and guidance, ensuring that MicroTech’s processes and practices are followed and align with MicroTech’s Business objectives. The Director of Recruiting will be responsible for all day to day recruiting activities which include, but are not limited to, reviewing and posting requisitions, reviewing interview evaluations, reviewing candidate offer packages and all other activities.
- Implement and maintain tactical initiatives to support MicroTech’s overall strategic recruiting goals.
- Responsible for overall business line recruiting for tech, admin, and management positions throughout organization.
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine best recruiting approach, gain understanding of skills needed to fill slots.
- Ensure recruiting team gains this level of understanding for positions delegated to them by the Recruiting Director.
- Assigns requisitions to recruiters but also responsible for direct recruiting of qualified candidates for analytical, tech, IT and admin support positions through active sourcing, candidate submission and interviewing.
- Work alongside staff to accomplish recruiting tasks, be available to answer questions and help improve techniques.
- Implement and maintain compliant recruiting policies and procedures that support strategic recruiting goals.
- Design innovative methods to attract candidates to include using social media and corporate website.
- Ensure candidatedatabase contains resumes and contact points for properly submitted candidates.
- Facilitate the development of a candidate pipeline in keeping with MicroTech core competencies.
- Monitor accuracy of MicroTech website postings, job boards, and all other postings.
- Provide insight into geographical market and skills differentials, and other criteria with developing hiring ranges.
- Ensure recruiters are aware and abide by salary considerations of existing employees when hiring new personnel.
- Identify appropriate recruiting resources and participates in meaningful recruiting outreach events (e.g. job fairs).
- Filter job requisitions with HR and hiring managers to determine position requirements; help ensure accuracy of PDs.
- Assist with pre-employment and offer process including reference checking, candidate correspondence, and occasionally making verbal offers of employment as directed.
- Ensure background/security checks are completed in timely manner; elevate any issues to the CAO.
- Coordinate with external staffing agencies to augment in-house recruiting activities as required; maintain agreements on file and monitor for currency.
- Lead weekly recruiting meetings with team members.
- Maintain and gather data/metrics for reports as requested by CAO regarding recruiting activity.Develop and maintain recruiting budget.
- Produce, review, and maintain a record of monthly commissions.
- Provide compliance program data/reports.
- Coordinate with approved staffing agencies on difficult to fill positions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 7-10 years technical and corporate recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with statistical analysis/metrics
- Must be able to work independently.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as complete individual projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Professional writing, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated capacity for attention to detail and accuracy of work product.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, and exercise good judgement and discretion in handling and disseminating information.
- Influencing and negotiation skills. Problem solving and resource management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the utilization of computerized office systems (ATS - Applicant Tracking System) internet and software is required.
- Ability to comply with and apply Departmental ISO, CMMI, and other quality standards.