Reporting to the Vice President of HR, this extremely hands-on and self-managed role will be independently responsible for the entire recruiting life-cycle.
This person will set and implement recruitment strategies for talent acquisition, manage the day-to-day tactical, organizational, and administrative recruiting tasks, work with the Communications team to ensure influential employer branding initiatives, and deliver top notch support and service to internal stakeholders as well as provide a premier candidate experience.
- This role reports to the VP of HR and works closely with various business leaders within TMG to understand their business strategy and accordingly match their talent needs.
- Leverage networking and deep technical recruiting knowledge to proactively develop plans to attract top technical talent with required skillsets to support TMG's business and growth objectives.
- Be a tactical, hands-on recruiter with complete responsibility for the full-cycle recruiting process (sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, approval process, offer letters, etc.) for all open roles, including identifying capability and knowledge requirements, sourcing a diverse slate of candidates, and facilitating the interview and offer process.
- Partner with VP of HR to develop and drive employment initiatives and articulate a branding strategy for TMG to become an employer of choice.
- Develop and implement Diversity and Inclusion programs pertaining to talent acquisition.
- Strive for continual improvement for the recruiting and interview experience to ensure TMG is striving for a top notch candidate experience.
- Maintain upkeep of organized and up-to-date recruiting systems and processes, while ensuring data integrity of the ATS.
- Maintain compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements as it relates to the recruiting and interview processes and procedures.
- Manage agency relationships with preferred vendors.
- Continuously build a pipeline and network of top Technical Talent by regularly attending and sponsoring various off-site events and career fairs.
- Project manage and handle the administrative functions for offshore recruiting and hiring for European locations.
- Other tactical, strategic, and administrative duties relating to the full life-cycle of recruiting as needed.
- 10+ years of recruiting experience, with a proven track-record of success.
- At least 5+ years of recruiting experience in mobile technology.
- Ability to commute to and work onsite at our New Hope, PA office.
- Have a leader mindset with a self-starter/self-managed vision in unique sourcing strategies and recruitment methodologies in high-demand and emerging talent markets.
- Prior experience in building a recruiting infrastructure for rapidly growing organizations, including process, strategy, metrics and systems.
- Experience optimizing ATS reporting and leveraging sourcing tools in a streamlined workflow; TMG's HR tech stack includes Lever ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Goodhire (Background Checks).
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, work independently, and be self-managed and proactive.
- Impeccable organization, communication, and negotiation skills.