Great brands are built by great people. We're hiring our first Director of Recruiting to take on the ambitious task of scaling up our world class team.
You will oversee the team and processes to Source, Evaluate, and Close the hundreds of candidates that will join this company over the next few years. We are simultaneously scaling our headquarters and field teams (Retail + CX); you will be responsible for consistent candidate experiences wherever prospective hires may be interacting with our brand.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is always on the hunt for good talent. In this role, you willpartner with every key function at Everlane: Brand, Creative, Apparel,Technology, Retail, and Digital Marketing.
- Coordinate searches for key positions across all experience levels
- Develop high volume recruiting methods for larger headcount groups
- Establish screening methods to ensure only the highest quality candidates progress through our evaluation
- Differentiate Everlane's recruitment pipeline with unique, company-sponsored events
- Develop fit and technical surveys to screen potential candidates
- Manage recruiting processes entirely from first interview through final offer
- 3-5 years work experience in recruiting
- Able to work well in teams and have a sense of humor
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, and self-manage against tight timelines and aggressive expectations
- Extreme drive that is contagious – very hard-working, bordering on perfectionist; highly-organized
- An intense curiosity that keeps you up at night solving problems
- Passion for retail, minimalist design and disrupting an age-old industry
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.