Director of Real Estate Services
Help real estate developers, owners, investors and property managers across all segments of the industry —commercial, residential, hospitality, medical, retail, industrial and mixed use — proactively manage debt and leverage assets.
- Play a key role in developing our Asset Management, Real Estate tax practice
- Direct compliance and consulting services for asset management organizations, from Fortune 100 to emerging businesses with a focus on tax reporting, structuring and tax risk management
- Build, manage, direct, and monitor multiple client engagements teams while maintaining active communication with clients in an effort to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction
- Lead, participate in and contribute to market and business development activities external to the firm; including identifying and pursuing new potential client service opportunities by collaborating with the companies Audit and Advisory practices
- Contribute to the growth, experience, and institutional knowledge of the Asset Management tax practice staff level team members
- Ten plus years of focused Financial Services, asset management and tax experience in an accounting firm, organization, and/or law firm with a focus in real estate
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university and licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M.
- Demonstrated track record of business development with the ability to develop and maintain existing internal and external client relationships and help build new relationships with key targets
- Experience leading multiple engagements and client service teams as well as developing and mentoring staff within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to evaluate and articulate complex information